Sunday 16 March 2014

Chang Er fLeW to thE MooN


Chang Er flew to the moon

Can you recognize who she is?
She is Chang Er~ 

But, who is Chang Er?
Have you heard about Chinese ancient story of Chang Er flew to the moon?
Have you ever celebrated moon cake festival?
Have you eaten the moon cake before?
If not, I will suggest that you to read this story, which was a poignant love story, then you will know why Chinese celebrate the moon cake festival every year.
.
.
But why I had drawn Chang Er this character?
It even took quite a long time that the moon cake festival will come to.
HeheheXD
The reason why I had drawn Chang Er this character is this one of my project.
Furthermore, I will go to draw a storyboard of Chang Er flew to the moon, but I will not color on it because it will take quite long time to finish it.
And my lecturer also doesn't suggest us to color the storyboard and then we only need to show him the black and white one version of storyboard.

That's all.
.
.
.
ooO...
Tell your a secret.
This is my first time to use the photoshop to draw a character.
Trust me, I never lie~
I have some satisfaction in my work, but I still need work hard .
Because I think my work are still not good enough.
Therefore, GOGOGO~!!!^^
 

No comments:

Post a Comment