Wednesday 12 March 2014

UFO is cOmiNg sOOn

 UFO is coming soon

Today, I was going to change a background image of my blog.  
I attempted to use the photoshop and illustrator to design a night scene of the city.  
I have also drawn a UFO which was flying around the sky.  
Everything was finished and I was so expecting how my blog was starting to look like as well.  
However, my file size was too big and the blog was not permitting me to upload it too.  
Therefore, I had attempted many methods to reduce the size.  
I searched many information from the web but I still couldn't minimize the size to 300K.  
Finally, I have given up because I ask to do another homework first.  
But I will test it tomorrow too as well.  
Perhaps I need to ask my lecturer, I guessed he would know it.  
Hopefully~!!!^^     

No comments:

Post a Comment